Certain IDTM—Effective Identity Proofing: lower friction and higher certainty
Customer transactions should be seamless and allow for an intelligent balance of risk mitigation and ease of doing business. Your organization needs an effective knowledge-based authentication (KBA) solution that balances security and the overall customer experience.
Certain IDTM is a dynamic identity proofing tool that generates targeted questions from the comprehensive data in ID Network® - the nation's only real-time, cross industry compilation of identity information.
- Authenticate More Individuals: ID Analytics is uniquely positioned to authenticate youth, newly banked and other emerging market segments with network data collected from a wide range of industries.
- Reduce Operational Costs: Because we leverage data within ID Analytics' ID Network rather than public records data or credit reports, Certain ID offers more value at a lower cost than the competition.
- Minimize Customer Friction: Implement a risk-based approach using ID Score® to separate high- and low-risk identities so you can target only the riskiest consumers for authentication through Certain ID.
- Satisfy Regulatory Requirements: Comply with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and multi-factor authentication rules suggesting that questions should not be based on information found in a consumer report.
Certain ID may be customized to meet your specific business needs and to optimize the consumer experience. This flexibility allows organizations to:
- Configure pass/fail requirements
- Specify the number of questions asked and the number of multiple choice answers presented
- Prioritize or suppress the question types generated
- Determine challenge quiz strategy
- Set quiz time limits to prevent fraudsters from researching answers
- Limit the number of times an individual can request a quiz in a specified time period