Credit Optics – Non Traditional & Alternative Credit Data
Better credit decisioning using a combination of traditional and alternative credit data allows you to be more inclusive with your lending strategy without increasing risk exposure. And the key to better lending decisions is unique data.
Credit Optics® draws from the unique blend of traditional and alternative consumer credit data in the ID Network® to inject new, predictive information into existing credit bureau and custom models. The result is an improved understanding of consumer credit risk that helps see opportunity where others simply see risk.
How It Works
Credit Optics looks at traditional and alternative credit data to predict the likelihood of a customer ending up 90 days past due or charging-off within 12 months. By evaluating non-traditional activities like wireless, sub-prime loan and alternative payment applications, Credit Optics gives a more complete credit assessment for nearly every U.S. consumer.
How Credit Optics Can Help You
- Grow your portfolio without growing risk, by extending better pricing and terms to consumers misclassified by traditional credit scores
- Feel secure with a solution designed for compliance with fair lending standards, while tapping into a powerful and differentiated source of alternative data.
- Data SheetCredit Optics Overview
- Data SheetCredit Optics for Automotive
- White PaperHarnessing Traditional and Alternative Credit Data
- White PaperMillennials: High Risk or Untapped Opportunity?
- VideoA Complete Picture of Consumer Behavior