Getting Access to Your Personal Information
IDA, Inc. is ID Analytics' wholly-owned subsidiary that issues consumer reports regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). We provide information to many different types of companies including credit card issuers, retailers, and wireless telephone service providers.
The information we provide generates insights into creditworthiness and enhances traditional credit decisioning. It also helps protect individuals from becoming victims of identity theft, and helps companies protect themselves and their customers from identity fraud.
While IDA Inc. is a source of information for credit issuers, it does not make any adverse decisions and is not able to explain why a decision was made.
To Get Your Personal Information:
To request a copy of the personal information we have about you in our system, we will need additional information to verify that you are the individual whose information is being requested.
So that we may verify your identity, please submit a written request for your personal information, along with the following:
- First name, last name, full address, date of birth, Social Security number, AND
- Two of the following forms of verification.
- A copy of a state-issued drivers license or state identification card.
- A copy of a "recent" cable, utility, or phone statement with an address matching the address provided in Step 1. "Recent" is defined as no more than 60 days old from the date of IDA, Inc's receipt of a written request.
- A copy of a SSN card.
- A copy of a birth certificate.
- A copy of a U.S. passport (picture page only).
- A copy of a voided consumer check with an address matching the address you provided in Step 1.
- A copy of an Alien Registration Card.
Please mail your request and corresponding verification documents to the following address
Attention: Information Request Services
P.O. Box 503793
San Diego, CA, 92150-2833
OR fax a signed copy of your request and verification documents to (858) 312-6275.
To Dispute Inaccuracies:
IDA Inc. is committed to providing accurate information in its reports to consumers and businesses. If information on your ID report appears incorrect, please let us know so that we may edit the data as appropriate.
To do so, please fax a signed copy of your dispute to (858) 312-6275 or mail to:
Attention: Dispute Services
P.O. Box 503793
San Diego, CA 92150-2833