ID Analytics Privacy Notice
- Our Information Values
- The Personal Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- To Whom We May Disclose Your Personal Information
- Opting Out
- Review and Correction of Your Information
- Legal Terms and Notices
- Contact Us
ID Analytics follows a set of core values with respect to the personal information we collect.
- We carefully protect your personal information (PI): Consumers expect their personal information to be safe. We have implemented strong security measures to protect our systems against internal and external risks such as unauthorized access, modification, loss or disclosure. These measures are designed to meet or exceed industry standards.
- We do not share your PI with third parties to market to you.
- We are accountable for the information we manage: We work to comply with all applicable data protection laws and adhere to the privacy commitments we make.
- We are transparent: Our use of PI is not a secret. We explain how we collect and use information and for what purposes, the risks we manage, and the choices that consumers can make regarding their information.
- The policies of other websites we operate, including www.MyIDScore.com and www.MyIDAlerts.com. Those policies can be found on the respective websites.
- Identity information that we collect from other sources, such as creditors and telecommunications companies. This information forms the basis for the fraud prevention products and services we offer. To learn more about what information we collect and how we use it, click here.
- Information collected and sold by IDA, Inc., a subsidiary of ID Analytics, to creditors and others for the purpose of assessing applicants’ creditworthiness. For more information about these products, please visit our solution pages at Credit Optics®or ID Score®-Action.
- Institutional or commercial users of ID Analytics products and services using designated secure areas of the websites.
- The PI you provide to us when you register or make a request for information on the website, such as your name, address, and telephone number.
- Information about your navigation of our website, such as individual web pages viewed, items downloaded, and links clicked on. We use this information to improve visitors' experience on the website and to prevent misuse.
We may use the PI we collect from and about you through this website in some or all of the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To deliver the services you requested.
- To prevent hacking, misuse, or overuse of the website.
- In the event of a security breach, to take action to prevent, minimize, or remedy any harm.
- To reduce institutional risk.
- To combat fraud or abuse.
- To tell you about our products.
- To support regulatory compliance, satisfy law enforcement requests, or respond to judicial process.
- In connection with potential corporate activities, such as a merger, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy.
- To communicate with you, such as providing you with information and advice about how to avoid identity fraud. (You can opt out of these communications. See “Opting Out” section below.)
ID Analytics does not share your PI with third parties to market to you. We may, however, share PI with third parties, under specific and controlled circumstances, for the uses listed above.
If ID Analytics is acquired by, or merges with, another business or files for bankruptcy, your PI may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will post a notice of the transaction on this website and/or send you a notice, as required by law.
We are committed to maintaining safe and secure systems to protect your information against improper disclosure or use. We are compliant with SAS-70 Type 2 and the PCI Data Security Standards, and we take physical, electronic, and procedural measures that are designed to meet or exceed applicable industry standards and legal requirements. We protect PI with 128-bit encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and other industry-standard data protection measures.
Please review the Legal Terms and Notices for this website for further information.
- Email at email@example.com
- Postal mail at:
ID Analytics, Inc.
P.O. Box 502833
San Diego, CA 92150-2833
Revised March, 2012