Career Opportunities at ID Analytics
ID Analytics develops best-in-class credit and identity risk solutions that enable leading organizations to more accurately assess both the risk and opportunity associated with an individual and protect consumers from identity fraud.
Led by a seasoned team of industry executives, we foster a culture of innovation, achievement, and integrity. The result is a high-performance professional working environment that encourages creativity and teamwork to deliver quality results.
Every employee is invested in the success of the company. ID Analytics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for employees and their families*, to include:
- Competitive benefit plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance plus buy-up term life and AD&D insurance
- 100% Company Paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Rewards
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee referral incentives
- 401(k) and competitive matching program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
ID Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable State or Federal laws.
To learn more about our current job opportunities, visit our Job Listings page.
* Actual benefits are described in summary plan descriptions, plan documents and an employee policy handbook, which govern eligibility and benefits features.