ID Analytics attracts people that are committed to meeting the challenge of a dynamic, complex market. We thrive in a fast-paced environment where creativity and execution mean success. Every team member’s contribution makes a difference.
ID Analytics develops best-in-class credit and identity risk solutions that enable leading organizations to more accurately assess both the risk and opportunity associated with an individual. Led by a seasoned team of industry executives, we foster a culture of innovation, achievement, and integrity. The result is a high-performance professional working environment that encourages creativity and teamwork to deliver quality results.
ID Analytics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for employees and their families*, to include:
- Competitive benefit plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance plus buy-up term life and AD&D insurance
- 100% Company Paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off – 160 hours earned during your first year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Stock Options (subject to Board approval)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with:
- 1st day entry
- Company match of $1.00 for every $1.00 contributed up to 6% of your compensation
- Immediate 100% vesting
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Rewards
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee referral incentives
- Anniversary recognition program
To learn more about our current job opportunities, visit our Job Listings page.
ID Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable State or Federal laws.
ID Analytics endeavors to make our Careers page accessible to any and all users. If you are covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act and would like to request assistance with our website or application process, please contact us at email@example.com. ID Analytics will not accept resumes at this email address.
* Actual benefits are described in summary plan descriptions, plan documents and an employee policy handbook, which govern eligibility and benefits features.
Winner of the 2015 Agile Team of the Year Award from Scrum Day San Diego